3/25/16

One Year Ago Today


There are two things you should know about March 25th.


1) It's Sheryl Swoopes' Birthday. (best basketball name ever by the way) I know this because I used to love women's basketball in general and the WNBA and I totally thought I would join her one day by playing in it. 

Not really.

Sort of. She's 45! Which is only twelve years older than me. And a bit weird.

2) One year ago today, I got a positive pregnancy test. I remember the day vividly and it's hard to believe that a whole year has passed. I may or may not still have the pregnancy tests (yes, testS) in my bathroom cabinet. You can read the story here!

A lot can happen in a year. Like a baby. Krosby just fits into our family now and we can't imagine waking up without her. I mean, I can imagine getting a full night's sleep most nights but I try not to DWELL on it. :-)

Here she is today, at 3 1/2 months old. We love her little chunky, rolling-over self and are grateful that God chose the time that He did to bring her to us. 3/25 will always be a special day because of that. #AndSherylSwoopes





No comments: