6/3/15

8 Weeks

4/26/15



This photo was taken in a rush! Also, I need a new camera. And camera lessons. And then we should be good to go.  ;-) Nevertheless, I want to document this pregnancy. So here we are.


8 WEEKS!


How far along? 8 weeks
How big is baby? the size of a raspberry
Total weight gain/loss? I think I might be down a pound
Maternity clothes? nope
Sleep? fine - the progesterone knocks me out
Best moment this week? hearing the heartbeat last Monday!
Symptoms? sore boobs, nausea, little tired
Food cravings? n/a
Food aversions? yes. nothing really sounds good. as soon as I DO pick something out, I regret it
Gender? I won't be surprised if it's a girl :-) (Yes, I'm calling it at 8 weeks)
Labor signs? no
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? food tasting good. But seriously. I miss nothing. I'm so happy to be PREGNANT!
What I'm looking forward to? announcing our pregnancy
Milestones? we hit 8 weeks! today! I've known about the pregnancy for over a month now which feels like a long time after all we've been through
Bump? more like bloat by the end of the day


No comments: