6/7/15

14 Weeks




14 WEEKS!



How far along? 14 weeks
How big is baby? Baby is as big as a lemon. Or 3.5 inches. Or 1.5 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss? I lost 2 pounds and now am back UP 1 pound from where I started. 
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Sleep? I'm sleeping pretty well / having to get up to pee a couple times a night. I took my last progesterone pill last night and have been taking epsom salt baths and using magnesium before bed to help me sleep. Hopefully that will do the trick and I wont have to resort to Benedryl like I did with Karlyn!
Best moment this week? Publishing all the first trimester blog posts I had written.
Symptoms? Intermittent nausea, food aversions.
Food cravings? Cold and fruity. Smoothies. Luigi's Italian Ice.
Food aversions? Yes. Meat sometimes and I hate the mixture of smells whenever I open the refrigerator.
Gender? After going back and forth, I have no idea. It's either a boy or a girl. =)
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss? Brushing my teeth without dry heaving. Good times, Good times.
What I'm looking forward to? Starting to show a bit more. Feeling baby move. Finding out the gender.
Milestones? I think I'm officially in the 2ND TRIMESTER! Woo Hoo!
Bump? I've started to see signs of one the past few weeks. Especially by the end of the day and after I've eaten.

No comments: