1/30/15

Friday Faves



I found this Valentine's shirt at Kid-to-Kid and thought it was perfect! I added the quote. :>

My Whole 30 is OVAH!! As of today. Don't mistake my enthusiasm for an all-out ice cream binge tomorrow. I'm just glad that I made it. I finished! I have a Whole 30 wrap up post coming and am planning to make these for our Super Bowl get together.

The first thing out of my child's mouth when we picked her up from Sunday School last week was, "I forgive you for being mad at me this morning."

Gilmore Girls. I'm in love. I mean, this isn't my first rodeo with this show but I luurrve it. We got Netflix and I've sorta been binge watching it. Over Christmas (I almost said Christmas break. ha. #notastudent) I watched a couple of random episodes but then decided - because I used to be an orderly-type person - that I really should start at the beginning. Season 1, Episode 1. As of last night, I am officially in Season 2. (that's 20 episodes in case you're wondering) I'm watching a show here, there, and five in a row last Saturday? Ryan thinks I've gone off the deep end.

Speaking of Lorelai, I'm obsessed with brown hair. Dark brown hair. But mine is short and highlighted. I got on Pinterest, found this and am thinking about it. Thoughts?



I've always liked a good bargain. Thanks mom/grandmother. But lately I'm really into online shopping. I mean, who's bad day ISN'T turned right around by 1/2 off Gap sale prices? I got Karlyn these, this, and this.

This quote by John Wooden.
Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability."



Happy Friday Folks!

No comments: