7/2/12

Um, yeah


I seriously couldn't think of a title.

This week is going to be so weird.  2 days of work - 1 day off - 2 days of work.  But hey.  Who am I to complain about a day off?  We made it through today.  Ryan and I both dropped off Karlyn together and thank goodness there were no tears when we left.  I called 3 different times to check on her and they said she only cried for a few minutes one time.  Her teacher also said, "she's a good eater." :-) 

Normally Karlyn takes a morning and afternoon nap but today she's slept for a total of 30 minutes.  Did someone say early bedtime???  She was a little fussy earlier and now she's walking around shrieking.  I tried to put her down for another nap but she wasn't having it.  I know it will take time for her to adjust to one nap a day but if that translates to a 7:30 bedtime, it's fine by me!

My work hours flew by this morning because I'm still training my replacement.  Next week I'll move back to the other building and thing will slow down for a bit while I learn something new.  Then they'll pick back up again...I hope I catch on fast.

**Side note**  I have a completely different kid than I did four months ago when I switched to full-time.  I have an 18 month old who is into everything, asks for pop-corn, tells me "no" when I ask her pretty much anything (not in defiance, that's just her answer), and weighs almost 30 pounds.  Being at the office or taking care of your kiddos - both are work in different ways.  I'm blessed by this little girl.

I wish I had something more exciting to add.  Hmm...we're having spaghetti squash for dinner.  With marinara sauce, ground beef, green peppers, and onions. :>

Mmmm.  What's for dinner at your house?

No comments: