7/1/12

A New Month


Oh July.  Please be nice.  Let's start fresh shall we? 

Big day tomorrow.  This past Friday was my last day of full time work!  I'm going back to part time.  I'll say more about it later but let's just say that when I got off on Friday, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders.  I can't wait to have some of my life back!  And I'm blessed to be able to cut my hours.  Karlyn has a new adventure ahead as well.  She'll be attending a local child care center during the hours I'm at work and I really hope it goes well.  I hope she loves it!  I know this first week may be a little tough for her but hopefully she adjusts quickly, for mommy's sake too. :>  Pray for us tomorrow and her first day!

Are we really half way through this year?  Sheesh.  It just goes faster and faster.  This morning I decided to do a little July challenge.  I'm going to try to blog every day.  That's one of the things I'm excited to get back to and this will help set my wheels in motion. Yay!

Ahead for our family this month~

  • Weekend Sunday School camping trip (in a cabin people; I don't camp) =)
  • My sister-in-law's wedding
It's gonna be hot folks.  Crank up that AC and settle in.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

You will have so much fun in the cabin! It's a great trip! I remember we were at the cabin 2 years ago when you called to tell me you were having a girl!! So happy for you this week too! I know Karlyn will do great and make lots of new friends! Can't wait to read all the blogs :)