9/21/11

Do You Coupon?

Yesterday and today, you know what I've felt like doing? 

Laying on the couch.
Sleeping.
Watching tv.
Snacking.

I MADE myself do 20 minutes of yoga yesterday.

I've been thinking about getting into couponing.  Do you coupon?  I bought a Sunday paper and have cut out some but what I really need to do is chat with my mother.  My mom was sooo good at saving money with coupons back in the day.  I'm not sure if she still does it as much.  She had a "coupon box" that I would carry for her through the grocery store.  Man I was important. ;>  Stores would hold double or triple coupon days and she would always try to take advantage of those.  My grandmother, HER mom, is also a pro!  She is the queen of rebates and is forever getting things free like toothpaste, shampoo, razors, etc. 


I know there are lots of sites dedicated to teaching you how to save money so I'm going to start scoping those out.  I found this one already.  She said she NEVER pays for toothpaste!  I really want to try to use our money wisely and I do love a good deal.  It just might take some discipline on my part to get organized and watch the sales and ads.

What do you do?  Anything?  Do you buy the paper, print coupons?  Do you shop at Walgreens or CVS and use their "extra care bucks?"

I must research this more.  :>  In fact, it sounds like something I could totally do from the couch. 

Happy Hump Day!


1 comment:

Josh and Shan said...

I do major couponing when it comes to to retail. My favorite coupons are from Bath & Body, Express & Victoria's Secret and I get those in the mail. They have saved me TONS of money. I'm not so great at grocery coupons though.