9/29/11

Copy Cat

I decided to copy my friend Amanda's little ABC post.  After yesterday, I think something lighter is in order.  I am still kind-of in a funk and I don't know what my deal is.  No tears yet today though!  I took Karlyn to her 9 month check-up...we were late because her other more recent visits have been sick ones.  The doctor said she looks great!  She was enamored with her shoes and would not let go of them :>


A. Age: 28

B. Bed size: King. We had a double when we first got married. You can only guess how long that lasted...hard to go to bed angry in such close quarters ;>

C. Chore that you hate: Mopping and Dusting. Ick.

D. Dogs: A 2 year old "shorkie" named Dodger.

E. Essential start to your day: Checking facebook. I know, sad.

F. Favorite color: Used to be blue. I have a thing for gray sweaters...

G. Gold or Silver: Silver mostly. Gold earrings sometimes.

H. Height: 5'7.5"

I. Instruments you play: I used to play the piano. I very much regret stopping.

J. Job title: My official title is "RDE Coordinator." I'm an account admin.

K. Kids: 1 - Karlyn Kaye. I want more. :-)

L. Live: Texas. I hate our summers!

M. Mother’s name: Susan

N. Nicknames: Never really had one but a lot of people would call me by my maiden name, "Fields."

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 nights, after Karlyn's birth

P. Pet peeves: People not looking at me while I'm talking to them and LOUD SOUNDS.

Q. Quote from a movie: “I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." ~Notting Hill

R. Right or left handed: Right!

S. Siblings: There are 8 of us. Yes, EIGHT. All K's. No, we're not Catholic. Kyle, Klay, Kollin, Keith, Kaleb, Karoline, Kolton

U. Ultimate Vacation: I really want to go to Maui.

V. Vegetable you hate: Celery. Wet grass...am I right?

W. What makes you run late: See letter, "E."

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, Left Elbow

Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken enchiladas, butterscotch oatmeal bars

Z. Zoo animal: Not so much a zoo fan. Panda? ha.


Your turn to play!

No comments: