5/26/11

Guess what we did today

Oh, I mean in addition to making doctor appointments for pain that woke me up at 4:00 am writhing, tossing and turning in bed until 2 ibuprofen kicked in.  Yeah, besides that.

And I might have a kidney stone.  Awesome. 

[caption id="attachment_2280" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Pumpkin mixed with a little milk."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_2282" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Love this girl."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_2283" align="alignnone" width="500" caption="Pumpkin Face."][/caption]

4 comments:

Amanda Estes said...

So cute!!!! Hope you feel better!

Jenny said...

Aww hope you get better quick :)

Em said...

Pumpkin face!! So cute!!!!!! We're getting ready to start our little one on solids too... any tips? Also, are you still breastfeeding? I'm starting to lose my steam...

katiivey said...

Em, so good to hear from you! :) Are you on fb? We need to chat sometime...I wish I had tips for solids...I am just now starting and feel kinda lost! I'm not in a big hurry though so I'm trying not to stress about it.

Yes, I'm still breastfeeding...and I SO hear ya on losing steam! I would love to talk to you more about it. Maybe we can encourage each other :>