3/22/11

What's going on?

*I had some very very very good chocolate birthday cake today at work.  It wasn't for me but it WAS delicious.  It had been too long since I had chocolate cake.  Now I want some more.

*We had a fun play date today with Rebekah and Spencer!  So glad they got to come over :)

*Ryan sent me an e-mail about some puppies up for adoption.  AH HA HA HA HA.  No.

*Karlyn is asleep in her swing and I have some me time.  Blog reading?  And preparing for tomorrow...

*I'm excited about an opportunity I have tomorrow!  Nothing may come of it but we'll see.

*My brother Keith is 18 today!  How did THAT happen?  Happy Birthday Keithers!!

*I'm behind on blogging.  I'll try to catch up soon!  I had a wonderful birthday and was blessed by several people.  THANK YOU :--)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Glad you're back! :) So happy that you had a nice birthday and Happy Birthday to your brother! Time flies for sure. Have a fantastic Tuesday :D