3/13/11

Short and not so sweet

This is how my weekend's been:

a*(&d*&$*&(@*!!!!!

plus some tears.

But I'm still standing (actually sitting) and ready to tackle another week.  What I'm excited about?

Karlyn turns 3 months old on Wednesday...that means she's old enough to sit in the kids club nursery thing at the gym!  Wa hoo.  I have not been going regularly and my motivation to pump iron with Jillian in my living room (while pausing to give K her pacifier) is waning.  Enter: the gym.  I am actually really looking forward to having the option if I want to, to take her up there and get a work out in.  We'll see how it goes this week.

What else?

I've got butterscotch oatmeal bars in the oven.  My husband loves me, even though I am certifiably crazy.  My daughter has taken a 2 hour nap.  Bless her.  I'm trying not be be depressed about turning 28 on Sunday.  And I am way too blessed to give up trying.

That's all I got.

2 comments:

Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun said...

Hope things get better whatever it is...and YAY for gym daycare!

simplynutritiouskate said...

I love jillian michaels videos such a lifesaver when youre short on time, butterscotch bars sound amazing enjoy ;)