1/28/11

I'm going to scream

I seriously hate Wordpress right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I'm just stupid but from the photo gallery thing to it not double spacing my posts, to the autosave no longer working, I have almost had enough.  Maybe God's trying to tell me that this is not my thing.  As much as I want it to be, I seriously don't have the time to mess with this stuff.  Frustrating!

I'm getting cranky along with someone else who is refusing to nap.  Maybe we just need a walk.

I really feel like just quitting.

6 comments:

Amanda Estes said...

Don't Quit! I Need Your Blogs!!!

Jess said...

Ah don't quit!! take a break from the annoyingness and come back to it later!

Belinda said...

Please don't quit! I just found your blog again!! Love the pics of the little Miss. Congratulations!! God Bless You Guys:)

katiivey said...

Thanks for the encouragment!!

katiivey said...

I'm glad you found me! Thanks for reading :)

katiivey said...

I'm glad someone does! :>