2/10/10

Relax and Unwind

I did yoga this morning at 6:00 am!  Or thereabouts. It was bizarre.  I had set my alarm for 6:30 but woke up at 6:00 feeling... rested & refreshed?  What is that about!?  The past few days I've to drag my butt out of bed around 6:50 :/

Needless to say, I took advantage of the feeling and did some livingroom yoga.  Hip Opening Flow #3 to be exact, and man it felt good to strettttch those hips.  25 minutes and I was feeling loosey goosey and alive.  This also allowed me to leave the house for the second day in a row before 8:00.  I am *on a roll* ;>

It's Wednesday! ! !  Half-way through the week.  What are your weekend plans???  Big Valentine's date planned with your one and only?  Ryan and I are planning to use a Pappa's gift card I've had stashed for a while and go to a nice dinner.  Can't wait!  I still need to buy my handsome man a gift...any ideas?  Why are guys so hard to buy for?

Dodger's sitting next to me licking the bronco blanket repetitively.  He leads a simple life.
I'm planning to relax & unwind with these:

Valentine's Cards!

+ this

Yowsers!  That is tart!  A little too orange-y for my taste.  But I'll choke some down anyways ;)

Stay warm!  Here in TX, we're in for some snow, sleet, and rain!

2 comments:

faithfitnessfun said...

I love days when I unexpectedly wake up refreshed. That was NOT today! I'm relaxing now though while the little girl plays :)

Amanda said...

I have only gotten up early once this week...ugh.. I need just to hop out of bed when the alarm goes off but I just roll back over