2/13/10

Let it SNOW!!!

We've had SNOW the past 3 days!!!  In Texas!  Craziness ;>

There's still some out there right now but it's probably not going to last much longer...  We're enjoying the view while we can though :--)

Let me back up and show you!  The weather men say we set a snow record in the DFW area.  The official snow fall was 12 inches!!!!! (at DFW airport)  So without further ado: 

Thursday:

Raisin spice oatmeal with bananas and peanut butter!!! (breakfast :>)


the view out my window at work!

*A Snow-Man some kids down the street built!*  I had to stop and take a pic!

Friday:  MORE SNOW!!! But first...Wednesday night I started getting a sore throat that lasted all day Thursday :/  I hate getting sore throats! and I was crossing my fingers that I wasn't really getting sick.  I left work early, hung out on the couch Thursday night, and popped 2 Benedryl around 8:30.  I was out!  That stuff always knocks me out--as does Nyquill!  I slept a lot and didn't have to go in to work on Friday until 10:00 due to the wintry weather ;)  The medicine must have helped because Friday I did feel better and today I feel just fine!  Yay for not gettting sick!  Ok, on to more snow pictures!  (It's Texas.  We have to document these things!  This may never happen again!!!)
My baby out in the snow! :> ha ha

more oats for breakfast! gotta stay warm on these cold snowy mornings! this was apple cinnamon oats with old fashioned oats, water, milk, dash of salt, dash of pumpkin pie spice, 1/4 diced gala apple, brown sugar, and pb.

Let's play: find the SHORKIE! He always stands here and sticks his nose out when we're leaving or coming home...
My drive into work Friday !


So pretty!  It was a simply beautiful drive!

Lunch was at my desk:  I got to come in late...and leave early at 4:00!  Around noon I heated up a veggie/potato mix along with a basil pizza veggie burger (Morningstar brand)

This was really tasty!

I'm sad to see the snow go but I'm SO THANKFUL the Lord decided to change up our scenery with a fluffy white blanket of SNOW!

I may get some more pictures today if Ryan, Dodge, and I go outside...we'll see! :)  Have a happy Valentine's Day weekend!!!

 

No comments: