2/2/10

energy > tired

I'm tired. 

But I had a good day!  I got my butt up earlier this morning and did Level 1 of Jillian's 30 Day Shred.  I debated doing Level 2 but I'm so glad I didn't.  It was early...and I'm still trying to re-gain the endurance/strength I had worked up to before my surgery.  It was a great 20 minute workout and man I'm tellin you.  I had so much energy today at work!  It's almost like I'd chugged some strong coffee.  Whenever I work out before work, I'm more awake at work, my thinking is sharper, I feel more confident, and problems don't seem AS daunting.  So why don't I do it more?? :/  It's hard to get out of a warm bed but whenever I make myself, I'm always glad.  Plus, my workout's done for the day!  When I get home from eight hours of working, I can chill-ax.  :--)

I left work and went straight to Addison to see my dad.  I love that man.  We had a good talk.  He is my hero in every sense of the word.  I look up to him and admire him.  I've never wished for anyone other than the man God chose to give me as a father. 

My supper was kind-of odd tonight.  I snacked on some tortilla chips and half a brownie on the way home and just had some mashed potatoes with ham and cheese once I got home.  Like I said, not the usual.

It's hump-day tomorrow!  I'm so glad February is here.  February and March are special months for Ryan and I.  We had our 1st date ever in February, Valentine's Day is around the corner, and Ryan's birthday is this month!  Our anniversary is in March as well as my birthday.  Fun days ahead!  Some presents, surprises, and celebrating.  :>

What are you looking forward to this month? 

Tomorrow I'm hoping to post a review of a FAB brownie mix I tried. De-lish!

No comments: