1/17/10

Tea Time



 Look at my new mug!  Um, I pretty much love this thing!  I picked it up at Pier 1 on Tuesday when I was doing some Christmas gift card shopping!  I L.O.V.E. Pier 1 and would decorate my whole house in their stuff if I could.  It's so my style.  Anyways, I had seen this mug before but wasn't going to let myself buy it.  I don't really "need" an extremely cute bright orange mug with a fun saying on it.  But...today it was 1/2 off!  Practially a steal ;>

Are you a tea drinker?  I don't drink coffee (love the taste but not the caffeine!) and so I've really begun to enjoy a cup of tea.  My favorites:  Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride, Tazo Calm, and Honey Vanilla Chamomile.  I really want to try different types though.  I need to expand my selection!  My mom likes to recommend Sleepytime Tea before bedtime...green tea, black tea, white tea!  Although the black and green are usually caffeinated. 

What are your favorites?  Do you add sweetener?  Lemon?  Milk? 

"A woman is like a tea bag, you can not tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water” -Nancy Reagan


No comments: