10/26/09

Curly hair. Flat cookies.

Sunday afternoon is my grocery shopping day. IF I don't get it done on Saturday, which I didn't.  I made my list and headed out to our neighborhood WalMart to avoid the crowds.  I stopped by Tom Thumb on the way back to pick up a few things I can only get there.  Even though at times I dread this weekly errand, nothing feels better than having a well stocked fridge and pantry! 

I decided I needed some non-food items too: face moisturizer for day/night, new eye shadow, and some Burt's Bee's lip balm!  I love this brand of Noah's Naturals face lotion.  It is all natural and feels great.  I've never used this eye shadow brand (Hard Candy) but I like how the lid kind-of magnetically snaps shut :>  The lip balm I got is pomegranite!  My lips have been chapped lately with the cooler weather.







Now---on to the food finds!



TEA!!! for nighttime consumption :)




MUESLI! This is an awesome mix of oats, wheat, rye, triticale, barley, almonds, dates, raisins, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, and raisins! Whoa!  So much cooler than "just oats."


M.o.n.d.a.y.  I started my day with a 20 min gentle hatha yoga flow.  Then I went for the curly look.  What do we think about this??



I had my muesli for b-fast at work! I nuked it in the microwave with rice milk and topped it with peanut butter and agave.



Ryan had to go to FL for business so it's been me and Dodge kickin it tonight.  He is sitting tightly curled up in my lap in the shape of a "c."  I've tried moving him twice for ease of blogging to no avail.  For dinner tonight I made some Annie's mac'n'cheese with some turkey sausage tossed in.  I thought about having a salad with this for good measure but my Chipotle lunch meets my have 1 salad a day goal.




I needed dessert.  I weighed my options.  And my ingredients.  Hmmm...Ah ha.!  I made THESE!  I love, love, love this mix.  Now, prepare yourself.  My cookies turned out flat.  Ugly.  Nothing to admire.  But the dough is downright scrumptious.  Don't even bake these, just eat this deliciousness right out of the magic bullet bowl. ;)














I don't know what happened.  My cookies didn't rise much or cook all the way.  Or something.  So I mushed them into ball shapes.  They still taste great!

You know you want some.  Heather. ;>

No comments: