7/17/09

Killer Sandwich

So I just made a fab sandwich for lunch...I didn't have time to make it before work so I just hauled a bunch of ingredients up here. No picture but just envision---

2 slices toasted Ezekiel bread
3 slices deli honey ham (not vegan or vegetarian but twas delish)
3/4 sliced roma tomato
1/4 of an avacado, sliced
small handful of spinach
small handful of onion sprouts
mustard
salt

Smoosh together and chomp away. I fed my sweet tooth with a Pepperide Farm Dark Chocolate Almond cookie---a crunchy, granola-type cookie that hit the spot.

So yeah, I'm ready for the weekend. I have not felt good all week and am still dealing with a health issue I mentioned in an earlier post this year. I hate going around from doctor to doctor trying to find an answer! I'm beginning to get desperate.

Sorry to end on a somber note. It's Friday!

No comments: