3/25/09

Happenings

Sooo...it's been a while! I have been crazy busy lately, at least it seems like that. And I guess I just haven't felt like blogging as much. Since I left you last:
  • Ryan and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary
  • I turned 26!
  • I dyed my hair platinum? light? blonde---still getting used to it but I think I like it :>
  • I've had NUMEROUS computer issues where it won't stay powered on or won't even come on. Ryan and I are going to a. find someone to fix it or b. buy a new one. It's made it quite hard to blog!!
  • Work has gotten busier---I guess that's good but I'm finding it a little stressful too
  • I saw a new doctor for some health issues I've been having, which leads me to my next bullet point...
  • I've been put on a "candida diet" for 4 weeks = yuck!

It is horrible. You can google "candida diet" and come up with many different plans but the one I'm on forbids me to have any of the following:

  1. fruit
  2. sugar
  3. yeast
  4. dairy

I'm not really supposed to have wheat products either (like ww pasta) Now you may ask yourself, "What the heck does that leave!!???"

  1. meat
  2. vegetables
  3. brown rice
  4. eggs
  5. nuts
  6. nut butters (except peanut- my beloved!)
  7. hummus
  8. oats
  9. almond milk

I am quickly growing tired of these foods and I'm only on day #3 :( Please feel sorry for me :> So, due to the lack of interesting food choices I face and my un-cooperative laptop, my blogging has come to a halt. I even debated giving it up entirely but I will wait until the computer is working smoothly again to make that decision.

Until then, I am still reading others' blogs and loving every minute :)

Oh, and if you have any creative meals you can think of that I might be allowed to partake of, pass em on!

No comments: