1/1/09

December 25th, 2008 (part 1)

Christmas Day! Ryan and I woke up somewhat early to open our presents to each other---because we had 3 different places to be that day! Ryan got me a really cool charcoal gray coat that I love...and a very nice little black dress! It was so fun; he made me go on a scavenger hunt to find the dress, which was hanging in the guest room closet, behind my wedding dress. He does have a creative side :> What did I get my handsome man for Christmas?? Well, the PERFECT PUSH-UP of course! We had seen the info-mercial for this before and Ryan had wanted to get it for his cousin, so I had an inkling he might think it was cool. Here he is pre-shower, post-gift :)

After we were through with gifts, showering, and loading up the car, we headed to Danny and Sharon's to see them and one set of Ryan's grandparents, Jim and Sharon. (yes, 2 Sharons :) It was so nice- we had a scrumptious breakfast of breakfast casserole and pecan pie. YUM. Here's some shots of the morning festivities:



Too cool in his new shades :> We took a group pic and then had to load up the car before we headed to stop #2, my mom's parents in Grand Prairie. We loaded: a new Tom-Tom gps (yay!), Kevin Harvick sweatshirt, silk sheets for our bed, a light gray purse that I love, some Broncos apparrel, and more!

No comments: