8/27/08

Hump-Day

Is anyone else glad it's Wednesday!? I mean seriously, we all know what comes after Wed...Thur! Fri! Which brings us to a 3 day weekend that I am stoked about. It feels like it's been forever since we had one of those (July 4th I guess.)

I have felt so so tired today...just really dragging. I've felt better though now that I've had lunch: a nice big salad of romaine and spring mix lettuce, tomato, shredded cheese, half a grilled chicken breast from last night, and 1 slice each of deli turkey and ham. I used one of those spray dressings in balsamic vinagraitte...out of the work fridge :/ thanks to whosever it was! ye...I meant to bring my own, I promise! I also had some of these: in Whole Wheat. I love the taste and crunchiness and could eat the whole bag in a short amount of time. I wanted something sweet after that so I had a few bites of a Clif bar I picked up yesterday in Blueberry Crisp--oh my gosh, this kind is good! Like a blueberry muffin in bar form? Delish :-)

Ryan and I are going to Journey tonight at church with the youth- if I can stay awake! And I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow- yay! Just a trim, but it needs it.

Happy Wednesday :>

No comments: