6/15/08

Short week ahead...

No pictures right now... this past week went by fast and this coming one will be extra short! I am working Mon-Wed and then leaving on a trip with my mom, grandmother, aunt, and a couple cousins to Branson, Missouri. Yes, we're driving and I supposedly have an assigned seat in the back of the van. For 5 hours. Funnnn. :>

This weekend was pretty cram-packed with a yoga session Friday night, mentor program meeting at church Saturday morning, followed by lunch with Karen and...another yoga class! :) Today we went to Ryan's parents for a while and then I went and saw my dad and family at my uncle's house. I tasted lots of good food today! Pork chops, salmon, salad with walnuts, strawberries, some kind of cheese, and balsamic, a dip made from cream cheese and raspberry chipotle sauce, and chicken and veggie ka-bobs! Yum! Tonight I made a quesadilla type thing with Lavash wrap, chicken, and cheese, and then ate the rest of the vanilla ice cream in the freezer mixed with the rest of my peanut butter granola. Um, yeah, it was pretty much delicious. But I know I'll regret it in the morning when I wake up with a scratchy throat and funny nose. TMI... yes, I'm sorry. Ice cream always seems to do that to me.

I need to wrap this up and get ready for bed. Karen has asked me to be her "nutritionist" and I am so excited! We met on Saturday and went over some things and then I worked on making 3 full menus for her tonight. I am so pumped because this is what I love to do! I hope that I can do a good job and give her a plan she will find enjoyable and doable.

That's all I got folks. Goodnight!

No comments: