6/1/08

Quick and Easy Pasta Dinner

I made this for Saturday lunch after I worked up a sweat mowing the front AND back yard! I was proud of myself and I've always loved how the yard looks when it's been freshly mowed. (Thanks Dad :) I just think it's cool to turn around, and say yeah, I did that. Plus you get a hearty dose of sunshine and heart pumping exercise. What's not to love!

But back to lunch- I cooked some some spiral pasta (a brown and white blend) and added some broccoli to it during the last few mintues of boiling. Then I cooked some chicken on the stove and seasoned it up with Mrs. Dash and pepper. I added the two together with some no sugar added Ragu sauce, and topped it with shredded cheese. It was quite delish and I actually had it again today for Sunday lunch.

Back to the grind tomorrow... thankfully I enjoy my job!

No comments: