5/24/08

Lazy Day Breakfast

I decided to make the pancake recipe I'd seen on pbboy's blog this morning. I've tried several protein pancake recipes before and this one was very good! Would probably be plain tasting on their own but with maple peanut butter (another idea from pbboy :), blueberries, and cinnamon, they were quite a delight! While these pictures might not induce intense salivating envy, I'm working on my presentation...and it's a process :)

The recipe:
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup oats
3/4 cup egg whites
Blueberries
* I added a little vanilla and several shakes of cinnamon
-Cook those bad boys up- I made them smaller than I usually do-After you pour the batter, press a few bb's into each one. When they're nice and golden, top with natural peanut butter mixed with about a teaspoon of maple syrup. Dust with cinnamon and add some more berries!
Wala!!!




No comments: