5/7/08

A boy named Robin

I'm listening to Robin Thicke right now. It's grown on me since I first heard it but I can't say I love it. I like it- some of the songs.

"I wanna be rich,
never work at all,
sleep all day,
I wanna see it all."

I liked that part and thought yeah, I could do that. I don't have to be rich necessarily or never work, and I'm not one of those people that sleep till 3:00 in the afternoon. I can't even sleep past 7:30 anymore! But I would like to see the world, or parts of it. So maybe those lines don't apply at all :) Places I'd like to visit: (after reading, "Eat, Pray, Love"---Italy! That's all I can think of right now. I'm kind-of a homebody. ha. I would probably rather curl up on the couch and read about someone else's travels than commence on my own. I'm almost done with the book!

I worked out this morning before work! 7 min ellip, 7 min stairs- got up to level 10!, 3 sets each: pull-ups (85), chest press (25's), military press (20's). It felt really good and I worked up a good sweat. No knee pain yet so my spirits are up and my fingers are crossed!!!

No comments: