9/13/15

28 Weeks - Welcome to the Third Tri

"I don't know if it'll make any change, but I figured it's time for me to start playing ball."

Name that movie. If you can't...well. It's only from the best sports movie of all time. I don't know why (probably because I'm weird) but it popped into my head when I started thinking about blogging again. ha. Like I said, < weird.

I feel like I've forsaken my first true love. I miss blogging! But life the past few months has been c-r-a-z-y and something had to take the back burner. But - I really don't want to miss out on documenting the last 3 months of pregnancy (wha?!) Yes. I am 28 weeks today and officially in my 3rd trimester. 


Here's what's going on!

How far along? 28 weeks.
How big is baby? Baby is the size of a large eggplant. Baby's length is roughly 14.8 inches weighing in at 2.2 pounds.
Total weight gain/loss? 17 lbs UP.
Maternity clothes? Yep. The tank (which has reached its limit) and shorts above aren't but pretty much everything else is! My ROSS maternity jeans have treated me well and I also have a pair of black pants from Macy's. My summer "uniform" has been a maternity tank and denim shorts (I found an awesome pair at Kid-to-Kid.) I really don't want to spend a ton on cool/cold weather clothes when we're probably only talking about October and November. I have a few long-sleeved tops so we'll see. I'm sure I'll buy leggings!
Sleep? If you could only see my face. Sleep has taken a downward dive in the past few weeks and it's pretty ridiculous. I usually end up or start out now in the living room on our over sized chair and go back and forth between it and the couch. With my three pillows, tossing...turning...awake...with indigestion. It's good times - really. Except when I don't fall asleep until 3:00 am. That's OK though. I can sleep uh...two years from now.
Best moment this week? Entering the 3rd trimester, adding to my nursery decor.
Symptoms? Aforementioned insomnia and heartburn/indigestion.
Food cravings? No real cravings but sweets have definitely sounded better.
Food aversions? Nope.
Gender? GIRL!
Labor signs? No.
Belly button in or out? In? It's trying...
Exercise? I've been walking more. Usually about 20 minutes each time and it's not very fast. But hey, I figure I'm moving. I've been trying to fit in 21 Day Fix workouts as I can. I need to keep those up as much as possible until the end...so we shall see. I can definitely tell things are just different and I have less...uh, oomph! I'm excited to do PiYo once I'm ready to workout post-baby!
What I miss? Not a lot.
What I'm looking forward to? My sono this Thursday; Karlyn gets to come! And it's weekly sonos from here on out so we'll get to see miss Krosby quite a bit.
Milestones? I'm gonna have a baby in my arms in three months. I'm still in shock and awe.
Movement? I'm feeling her move more and more which is amazing. Karlyn gave me a hug the other morning and she felt her little sister move against her. It was so cute!
Bump? Yup!

Ryan took this today after church. I realized I was wearing almost the same outfit as my last preggo update...

Baby girl's a growin'!

3 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

WEEKLY sonos?!?!? That's so awesome!

The Killough's said...

Soooo jealous of your weekly sonos!!

Amie said...

You look fabulous for 28 weeks!!