7/8/15

Coaching ~ 1 Month In!



One month ago today I decided to embark on this coaching journey. And it has been AMAZING! I truly feel like God brought me this opportunity to pursue my passion and fulfill a lifelong desire I've had to make a difference in people's lives and help others get FIT and HEALTHY.

I love my TEAM! These girls provide encouragement, support, and accountability on the good and bad days. I love the freedom working from home brings and LOVE being able to do it all close to my kiddos. <<< Yes plural soon! ;>

If any of this sparks an interest in you OR if you are interested in joining my Challenge Group to kick your health and fitness into gear, I would love to talk to you. You never know where one step in the direction of your dreams will lead. smile emoticon



***You can reach me through my "Contact" page above or on Facebook at ~ Kati Ivey Fitness

No comments: