5/3/15

Catching Up


Long time no see :-) I haven't necessarily been avoiding blogging but. Yeah. It happens. Things are movin' and shakin' over here none the less so I thought I'd do a phone dump - mostly pics of my #1 girl! She is so much fun and I see change in her every single day. She looks older, she acts older. She understands more. The things that tumble out of that mouth keep us laughing. #loveher

Ryan's busy season is slowly winding down. I'm told the worst is over but he still has a few deadlines to go. Kar and I have had a lot of one-on-one time, easy dinners, and king size bed sharing. :-) I'll be so happy to have him home again at normal hours!

I've ventured into some new areas at work - business development - and will continue to do so over the next few months. I'll admit that it scares me. It's out of my comfort zone and I don't know if I can do it but I'm trying to chill out and take it one step at a time. Why is growth never easy? New things are always a bit awkward with mess-ups and new skills and how do I do that? What do I say? I feel like I'm learning from the best though and being given an opportunity to expand my knowledge base and travel experience. Yeah - I've never really had to travel before and the thought of me exploring cities I've never been to is a bit laughable intimidating but we'll see how it goes. Google Maps for the win, am I right?

Fun at the park!

I started this book from our church library. Just a light read =)

And tried the new lemonade freeze at Chick-fil-a. Not bad!

Kar got a new umbrella and needed to watch Daniel Tiger underneath. Tut, Tut!

Pretty new dresses!

I came home to this sleeping princess after shopping. Pretty much the sweetest thing I've ever seen!

She set up a "room" for her baby. Babies. Such a good little mommy. :>
That time I watched the entire Gilmore Girls series on Netflix. And cried full-on tears during the finale. #hesewedallthetents

A family-fun game of Uno Moo turned into despair when the little one lost. Someone has her father's competitive spirit!


And that's a wrap. 

No comments: