12/14/14

Dear Santa

Christmas is almost here but I thought I'd make a little just for fun wish list. I can never think of things I want when asked on the spot, which ya know, is all the time. :-0 So I let myself have some fun and came up with a few things. I'll also be directing my last-minute-shopper husband here!


  • Workout clothes! Leggings, tanks. I'm loving the gap fit pair I ordered on Black Friday. I also found a few cute tanks at Dick's the other night. 
  • Unstoppable by Christine Caine. I've heard great things about this book and think it would be the perfect read to kick off a new year. 
  • OILS. I love me some Young Living oils and I'd love to add to my collection. Joy would be nice. :-)
  • 1989. I still kind of want this. And did you know it's not "Starbucks lovers"...?
  • The Against All Grain cookbook. I think she has more than one so any of them would be amazing. 


No comments: