9/6/13

Back to Yoga...Namaste!


I am so happy for the weekend. From here on out - at least for the next 2 weeks - things are going to be crazy. Good crazy, but crazy. And sad. OK. That's all I can say for now.

Anyways, I think I'm going to do yoga again. Let me back up though. I used to think yoga was for pansies. Definitely not a real workout or anything that would increase physical fitness. Then I tried hot yoga, or Bikram. I LOVED IT. It was an hour to an hour and a half of intense poses, holding stretches, planks, squatting, bending. I felt amazing when I left. But I stopped because the classes were long, usually after 5:00 pm, and it was super pricey. I was going at the time with my female co-workers.


Well the studio is now offering a special for those who can make a lunch time class during the work day and I'm think I'm going to do it! The price is right, I have at least two other co-workers going with me, and I'm in desperate need of workout motivation. Plus this option is tons cheaper than the $150/month kettle bell gym-type-place I wanted to join. I realllly wanted to do that but I think I'll have to wait until we're rich. 

In other health-related news, this is sometimes how my brain works.

I eat too much sugar.

I need to go on a sugar fast.

I'd probably feel better if I didn't eat as much sugar.

I think I'm going to do that.

As soon as this batch of cookies is gone.


Happy Weekend!

No comments: