5/30/13

Memorial Weekend @ the Lake


This past weekend we went to Ryan's grandparents's lake house to hang out over the three day weekend. Karlyn had been several times before (once inside my belly!) but this was her first time to ride in the boat. I was very hesitant but Ryan and a few other people convinced me that it would be OK. We got her a life jacket and water shoes but I will feel even better once she learns how to swim. 

I think she liked it! The wind whipping her in the face was a bit much at times but she really did great. She even got in the water for just a minute or two with her daddy right there beside her. I decided not to ski or tube because I didn't feel like it and was afraid the water would be too cold. :-0






















It still scares me to have my baby around water. Mama-worry just never goes away!

No comments: