12/4/12

The best banana bread you'll ever eat


I'm kind-of in a funk after work today but I'm going to press on and not talk about how much I love working in a room full of all women share this awesome recipe with you.
 
Before I do though, do you ever feel stuck?  For a reason?  This is where I'm at.  It has come up many times over the past few years and yet I'm still here.  I'll think, is this really where I'm supposed to be?  I feel like this is where God has me because when I've tried to change the situation, it doesn't work.  I wind up exactly where I'm at, even when it's not my passion.  Even though I'm not the best at it.  Just thinking out loud. 
 
On to the bread.  I've been meaning to post this recipe for forever but just haven't.  I wish I could take credit for it!  It. is. so. good.  AND IT'S HEALTHY!  For real.  Not like "Pinterest-this-is-only-100-calories-healthy" but actually healthy.  Everything inside is good for you.
 
I wish I had better pictures :-/  In fact, these pics are from when I added pumpkin instead of all banana.  That's why it's orange-y.  Either way is delish. 

 Here is the original recipe!

And here are some specifics I used~
 
1/8 c. less flour
3 T. butter & 4 T. oil
1 1/2 t. cinnamon
3 super ripe bananas
5 T. honey

*I skipped the stevia

You really can't mess this up too much by playing around with amounts.  And the coconut flour I used is this one.  I need to order more because we're out!  Very affordable and I made quite a few loaves from the can.





It is super moist, naturally sweet, and SO, STINKING, GOOD.  Yum.  Enjoy!
 
Speaking of healthy...would someone make these for me please?  ;-)
 
 

No comments: