12/13/12

12/13/12

I found this poem online.  Sweet.  Short.  Just a small remembrance.
Today is 8 months exactly since that Friday we found out we were expecting another baby. 
They told me time would help and it has.  I know there is much to look forward to and much to enjoy NOW.  My heart still hurts when I think about it though and I know every year we will remember.

I didn’t get to feel you kick, or look into your eyes.
I didn’t hold you in my arms, or hear your little cry.
I didn’t get to see your smile, or even know your name.
But, you’ll always be my baby and I love you just the same.
I love you sweet baby.  You would have been coming into the world any day now!  We can't wait to meet you one day and we know that we will.
~Your momma







2 comments:

The Young's said...

beautiful and sweet. love you!!

Andrea C. said...

Beautiful and perfect. You're such a great mom. Love ya!