- Do you use coconut oil? You should! And here are 101 ways to get you started. I only recently began buying this and it does NOT give food a coconut flavor when used for cooking. It IS super good for you! I even found a jar at Home Goods of all places in their cooking section.
- Ever wondered if sugar = honey = stevia = splenda? I have. And found some help here. If you're going to have something sweet, leave the chemicals OUT!
- Paleo legalism. I don't want to do this. I don't want to judge what you eat. And I don't want you to judge what I eat. Let's all figure out what works best for us within a healthy, whole foods framework and go from there. Let's keep ourselves sane even with a treat now and then! Sound good? =)
- Get ready to read. This one's a little lengthy but is an awesome resource FULL of ideas for maximizing your time in the kitchen. I really want to get better at prepping several meals/ingredients at the same time. I love the 5 minute meal fridge idea!
- A post by Wellness Mama on "How to Get Pregnant Naturally." Some good tips here I think. Give it a read. I will say though - consult with your doctor/midwife/naturopath before taking herbal supplements if you suspect you're dealing with any hormonal imbalances/fertility issues.
And that's it for me. Have a great weekend!