8/21/12

Cute things my kid says


See.  I'm helping you out.  If you have absolutely no interest in reading stinkin adorable things my 20 month old says, you know right away from the title that this post isn't for you. 

You're welcome. 

But seriously.  She's so funny.  She even says that now..."Mommy funny."  =)

Some new stuff she's been spouting off:

"I hungry."  When are you not?

"Is empty."  Her cup.

"A milk in fridge."  Or, "A-fridgerator."  Hey, we're in the kitchen a lot.  And this means she wants me to put her cup back in the fridge.

"I wuv you too mommy."  AHHHHHHH.  Sheesh.

"A bubble baf."  This is her new fave.

"A right back mommy, a right back daddy."  She would leave, and then come back.  So.  Cute.

"Bwittney, Taylor, Jonah, E-tan."  Friends in her class. :)

"Night-night on couch.  A bik-bik"  She wants to lay with me *not daddy!* on the couch.  With a blanket.  I have no idea who she got this from.

"I eat bek-fast.  I eat lunch.  I eat supper."  Self explanatory.

"Adocado! Adocado!"  The girl loves her monounsaturated fats.

"A yo-gut wif saw-bees."  Yogurt with strawberries.

"Appee-sauce mommy!"  I buy the big jar.

"Bob shoes on."  She has some silver glitter bobs she can put on by herself.  Sometimes on the right feet.  50/50 shot. ;)

"Taw-lyn Ivey."  I taught her our last name tonight.  And she can't say "K."

"Geen.  Yey-yow.  Bue."  Colors.

"A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,OOO, P, Q,R,S,T,U,V, DOUBLE X, Y, Z.  Something like that.


Love her little voice!



She never falls asleep like this but she did tonight.  I even successfully transferred her to the bed!


1 comment:

katebradley said...

I liked how she prounces her name. I always called myself Tatie when I was little.