7/20/12

Potluck Friday


*Numero 3*
  • The Language of Food.  An article every person needs to read.  We are not our food choices.  Our food choices are our food choices!

  • I read articles from this blog through an app on my phone that pulls different Paleo blogs into one place.  I love what I read!  I only went to the actual site on my computer last night and am curious to browse around.  And can I have her arms please?!

  • I've heard of setting online time limits before.  Do you do that?  I'm thinking for me it wouldn't be a bad idea. 

  • I've been on a muffin kick.  Using almond flour!  I'm grinding up the sliced (slivered?) almonds I get at Costco in my Vitamix to make the flour.  I've used some of this lady's recipes, one from a friend, and these look good too!  Her site is awesome by the way.

  • Food Gawker.  Don't say I didn't warn you.  You can even do specific searches...like Paleo!  And of course, there's an app for that.

I really wanted to link to one more article but due to a few choice words in it, I decided not to.  Let's just say the guy was passionate about health. :>  I like that though!  I like being excited about something, especially when it comes to lighting a fire under people to GET HEALTHY.  It's so much more than calories.  More than low fat, sugar free, "snacks to get you slim in record time." 

It's about healing your body and having energy to get through the day (moms?!)  It's eating real food that God created and not something that is shelf stable for 5 years.  It's what I want for myself and my family.  I hope you do too!

Do you like these posts?  I've been enjoying putting them together.  Do I need a new name?? :-)


  Happy, Healthy Friday!

No comments: