7/10/12

Blueberry Banana Popsicles



I. Am. So. Sore.  I'm not sure if I lifted the weights yesterday or banged them against my legs.  Ouch-ie.  But in a good way.

This morning was my first real day of training for my new tasks at work.  I think it's going to be great!  It should be a perfect fit for my part time hours.

Now let's move on to the good stuff.  I made popsicles.




I found these cuties at Walgreens on clearance for $1.50.  Um, we only saved $0.50 but whatever.  I have been wanting to get something like this and may look for some larger sturdier ones but these will work for now :>

In the mix:

*2 bananas
*1/4-1/3 cup frozen blueberries
*1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
*capful of vanilla

blend!

This my child resisting having her picture taken. 

This is my child giving in. 

Ha ha.  There was leftover smoothie so we sampled.

Later, we tried them.  Pretty good!  I had one last night while I watched the show a show.  One of us tried it and didn't love it.  I think it's the cold factor.  Because clearly it's yummy.
 

I want to experiment more.  Do you have popsicle molds that you LOVE?  Tell me!  Any great recipes??

No comments: