5/30/12

ONE big birthday!


I have a lot of blogging to catch up on!  I'm gonna go back a bit to May 19th.  What happened on that day?  Our sweet friend baby Mallory turned ONE!  Karlyn are Mallory are 5 months and 5 days apart and only I would know that...and think that it's kinda cool.  Mallory is seriously the happiest baby I've ever seen and is always so smiley :-)  I hope that she and Karlyn grow up to be great friends.

Amanda did a great job putting the birthday party together.  It was a hot pink, white, and black Minnie Mouse theme and everything was adorable.  We had delicious brunch food and yummy strawberry cake.  Here's a few pics I took that day~





Thank you Mallory for letting us celebrate your big day with you!  We can't wait to watch you grow even more!


 

No comments: