2/12/12

tomorrow...tomorrow

Eat Real starts tomorrow!  I'm glad.  I think.


We're on teams again of course and someone came up with "The Winning Team," for our name.  Whatever works!

I'm not gonna lie.  I've eaten a bunch of stuff over the past several days that I know I won't get again for a while.  My 2 goals for this challenge:
  1. Finish It
  2. Begin to actually WANT to eat this way 90-95% of the time.
I read this sentence today:

Remember that the extra time spent in the kitchen is a very small price to pay for lifelong health and well-being.

I know that and I believe it; I just need to start living it and reap the benefits.  I get a sore throat and runny nose from too much dairy, wheat and sugar just make me crave more, and I'm way too addicted to salt.

I know this isn't going to be easy but I'm glad I'm doing it again.  Just remind me of that two weeks from now!

I'm thinking about posting a photo of one meal/snack a day to a facebook album, maybe once a week.  Also, I plan to post daily updates here on the blog of my day so that I can look back and capture my journey.  I know this is going to be good for me and I'm so glad my friend and co-worker Michelle is right there with me again.

Here we go!

2 comments:

The Young's said...

So we were doing great until Friday. We kinda fell of the last 2 days, so here we go again! Tomorrow! with ya, friend!

Amanda said...

Good Luck! ... and I'll hide my Chick-Fil-A tomorrow :/