1/22/12

11 Randoms

A few days ago Lyndsey tagged me in a "Random Things" post so I thought I'd play along tonight.  Check out her blog if you get a chance!  She has an adorable little boy named Liam who has more hair than Karlyn could ever hope to. ;)
 
 
1. What is your favorite thing to search for on Pinterest? (Assuming you use Pinterest. Which you should if you don't.)
 
Hmmm, probably recipes and party ideas.  I just now typed in: paleo breakfast


2. Have you ever been outside of the country you currently live in? Where?
 
I've been to Mexico several times for mission trips and for our honeymoon we took a cruise to Jamaica, Grand Caymen, and Cozumel.


3. If you could speak a second language fluently, what would it be?
 
Ummm, Spanish?


4. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
 
I used to be neither.  Then we got a dog who was my baby.  Then we had a real baby.  Enough said.


5. What type of house is your favorite? (colonial, ranch, tudor, etc.)
 
The house I live in now.  So many memories already...


6. What is your dream car?
 
Ugh, I never think about stuff like this.  I've kind of always wanted a jeep.


7. If you were vacationing 10 hours away - would you drive or fly? (and not because of money)
 
Fly!  Too much car time.


8. Would you relive high school if you could? What would you do differently?
 
I might.  I would definitely wax my eyebrows BEFORE graduating!  I wouldn't be a dork.


9. If your significant other had an accent - what would it be?
 
British of course. :>


10. Would you rather not shower for a week or not brush your teeth for a week? Ew! :)
 
Not shower.  Not brushing and flossing is just gross.  And there's always body spray.


11. Would you rather have all boys or all girls?
 
Girls.  It's all I know so far!
 
- - - - -
 
And now, 11 random things~
 
  1. I way overthink.  Like pretty much everything.  In fact, I'm already overthinking this list.
  2. I can't remember life before my daughter.  What did we DO??
  3. I really want to write something worth reading.  I want to inspire and motivate people.
  4. If I never go to Branson, Missouri again, I will be just fine.  Just. Fine.
  5. When I was younger, I pulled an entire cabinet full of glass items over on top of me and had to get several stitches on top of my head.
  6. Chocolate is my weakness.  Are salted fudge brownies Paleo approved?
  7. I love my bathtub.  It's my escape and where I forget about life for 30 minutes
  8. Every morning, I wake myself up with iPhone.  Literally.  My alarm goes off and then I check facebook, the weather, blogs, and let my bleary eyes adjust.
  9. I think every person should strive to be the very best version of themself.  That includes physically.  God gave you your body.  Take care of it!
  10. I want a little boy and another little girl. =) I wouldn't mind that order. Or reversed!  I know this contradicts #11 above!
  11. On my bucket list: take piano again.  I don't care if I'm 70 years old.  I regret ever stopping and I want to learn to play again.
Alrighty!  Now...I'm tagging:







I honestly don't feel like typing 11 new questions so just answer the ones I did and come up with your own 11 Randoms list. :)


No comments: