11/1/11

My Favorite Commercial

This is my favorite commercial right now.  So happy!  So family.  So cute.  :-) 

Watch it!

Other Tuesday Things?

1) We had a "Thanksgiving" lunch today at work to celebrate 20 years of service as a company.  It was really nice and we had all of the employees there but three.  I didn't have dessert.  Even though it looked yum-tastic.

2) Karlyn's at her Nona's which means I should be doing something productive.  Does this count?

3) We have fun plans this week for a play-date tomorrow and a baby shower on Saturday + a family gathering that night.  That's a lot of togetherness for this girl and her momma.


4) I still need to fill out a survey that we've been given for our 10 year high school reunion that's coming up.  But how the heck am I supposed to answer questions like, "What one thing have you done that people wouldn't expect of you?"  Um.  Changed jobs 5 times, gotten married, had a kid?  Oh, and I like to work out and blog.  Shocking.

5) There's a "pin" that I've been meaning to get around to reading about how to keep your house clean in just 15 minutes a day.  I wonder if hang up your clothes each day is one of the tips.  I like to pile.

That's all I've got!

No comments: