11/25/11

Fitness Friday: Link Love

Hi there FF pals.  Today I've got a smorgasbord of links for you to dive into.  If you're anything like me, you ate way too much yesterday and are looking to get back on track now.  So skip the Black Friday MADNESS and enjoy some healthy reads!

**********

Got Milk?  The Dairy Dilemma...

Paleo Thanksgiving anyone?

This has nothing to do with fitness but might it improve our health by improving our SANITY?!

PMS?  Ugh.  Eat this.

Need a reason to get that puppy?  I was never a dog person. And I should probably be nicer to the one we have.

Jillian vs. CrossFit.  I liked watching this video.  Nice post too.

And more CrossFit...Newbie?  Thinking about it?  What is it??  Oh, and you want to donate to the "pay for a monthly membership for Kati to CrossFit fund?  :-> I love the quote towards to the end of this about lifting!

I NEED TO READ THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY.  AND POST IT ON MY FRIDGE. 

Sleep better tonight.  I'm partial to #3!  And have gotten better at #14.

Finally, I'm becoming more and more intrigued with this site.  I want to read everything they've written!

happy weekend everyone :-)  gobble gobble.

No comments: