9/1/11

Good News / Bad News

Good News: I don't have strep.
Bad News: My throat is still sore.  I had this for lunch today hoping some extra probiotics would help. I usually eat a real "meal" but didn't have time to pack anything.


Good News: Karlyn is now completely mobile, pulling up, and into everything.
Bad News: (See Good News.) Let the baby-proofing begin!

Good News: We have a 3 day weekend coming up.
Bad News: Today is not Friday.

Good News: August is over - September is here!
Bad News: It's still mega hot and I'm still sweating.

Good News: Fall tv shows should be kicking off soon.
Bad News: Like I'll really have time to watch them.

There is one in particular I'm excited about~

Up All Night :)  Christina Applegate plays the mom, not sure about the dad, but they are new parents adjusting to life with a baby...sound familiar?


I can't wait!  Do you have any Fall shows you're excited about?  Do you have any good news/bad news you'd like to share?? :>

*Oh!  And I think I have corrected my "Comments" settings so that anyone can post a comment.  Let me know if you can't!  You know, YOU.  All 3 of you that read this blog. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for The New Girl! I love love love Zooey Dechanel

katebradley said...

I guess I'm one of the 3 people that read your blog :) I am also excited about the new Christina Applegate sitcom and plan to DVR it... I figure there has to be some late night time that I will be able to watch it!