8/11/11

Pizza Play Date

Today we had a fun play date at my friend Amanda's house!  The stars of the show?
Liam, Mallory, and Karlyn!
Liam is 4 months old, Mallory is 2.5 months old, and Karlyn will be 8 months next Tuesday. <<< Crazy.


 Amanda ordered some Domino's pizza and was kind enough to order me a veggie.  It was stinkin delicious!  One of the best veggie pizzas I've tasted.  Will definitely be trying that again.  I brought "the brownies" but silly me decided to stray from the recipe and use half brown sugar instead of all white because I ran out.  Um, don't do that.  They weren't as good.  Amanda and Lyndsey, I promise, these brownies are actually MUCH BETTER than what you tasted today!  I also cooked them an extra 5 minutes.  Nope.  All white sugar.  35 minutes.  That's the way to go.   Sorry brownies.

 

We had a fun time though and the babies just did what babies do.  Eat, sleep, poop. . .We snapped the pictures right away while they were still happy.

 


Up close and personal.
I can't wait until they are all a little older and can really interact with each other.  And can chat it up together...won't that be fun?  :)  Liam and Mallory are supposedly already betrothed but from the looks of things, Karlyn may have something to say about that. 


 


How YOU doin??
lol. 


 

In short other news:  I made a rockin dinner last night that I'll post about soon.  It was miraculously OVERCAST when we left Amanda's today and we are all. praying. for. rain.  Tomorrow is Friday and we have no Saturday plans.  Oh!  And I'm half-way through reading "The Help!"  It's so good and I have one more week to finish it before we see the movie! 


4 comments:

Jess@atasteofconfidence said...

They are so cute together!

Amanda Estes said...

Haha! Liam may be looking for an older woman! I love that pic of Karlyn looking at him! She will be crawling before we know it! I had so much fun! Thanks for coming!

Susan McIntire said...

The pictures are adorable! I have pictures like that when my Blake was that size... now he and his little friends are starting 1st grade! Enjoy your time, it flies by!

Lyndsey said...

Hahaha that picture is hilarious! Liam has so many cute girls around him, he's not going to know what to do with himself!