7/6/11

Roto Rooter

This is going to be short and boring.  I really need more hours in the day!  Like 2 or 3.  That would really help and I could get a lot more done.  I could also get more done if I wasn't working...But, I am.  Why can't money grow on trees?

If it did, I could go even crazier at Tar-jay, (Target) my all-time favorite store.  Today I bought Karlyn some super cute 9 month little outfits and onesies.  Little girl clothes are just fun.  And they were on clearance!



Karlyn has been kinda cranky lately and I'm just waiting for that 2nd tooth to pop through.  Any day now.  The good news is she's been sleeping a tad better, so I'm crossing my fingers that that continues.

I bought a new flavor of Ben & Jerry's yesterday.  It's called "Fair Goodness Cake."  Kinda weird name, but OH SO GOOD flavor.  It tastes like german chocolate cake.

I've been running a bit more lately...just adding in some jogs when I take Karlyn on a stroller walk.  I almost signed up for a 5-K in August yesterday but I think I'm going to wait a bit before I commit.  I went to the gym this afternoon and got a good back/shoulder/legs work out in, but I'm contemplating something.   I'm thinking about MAYBE trying to work out in the mornings before work.  I know.  Shoot me now.  BUT, the pros are:

1) I would be done with my workout nice and early

2) I would have energy for the day

3) I wouldn't have to carve a chunk out of my afternoon to do it.

I have no idea if this will work or not.  I at first had thought I would go up to the gym, but then I realized I could just go outside and run too.  Hmmm...

Roto Rooter had to pay us a visit today.  They should know us by name; we have drain/pipe/plumbing issues.  Anyways, the guy came and was nice and fixed the problem.  For $200.00.  How nice of him.

I can't wait to one day get a new house!  We like our house, we really do.  But lately, we've been feeling like it's just not big enough and the house has NO STORAGE SPACE.  I want a new house, with working plumbing, big closets, new windows, and a new AC unit.  It's a few years off, but the thought of moving one day excites me.  We do have a gazillion memories in this house though and will continue to make more.  It will be a bittersweet day, that's for sure.  I am thankful for God's provision in this roof over our heads and adequate space to live in. 

It's almost 9:30 and I need some down time.  Adios~

2 comments:

Jess@atasteofconfidence said...

Such cute outfits! Good luck working out in the morning, you can do it!

Rachael Weeks said...

I'm just now getting caught up on your recent posts! I got the same "I<3 Mommy" onesie in a 6 month size for Meagan. Gotta love Target baby clothes on clearance! :-) We too would like to move into a bigger/more energy efficient house one day as well. We looked into selling before Meagan was born, but the housing market just isn't good for selling right now (unless of course your house is paid off...or mostly paid off). Hopefully in a few years we will be able to make that big move as well! :-)