3/8/11

Ah ha ha ha ha

Life laughed at my plans yesterday.  Instead of eating Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole, I had a grilled ham and cheese.  With tortilla chips.  Mmm, mmm good.  Yeah, not so much when accompanied by a crying baby.

She was so fussy and clingy yesterday and it crept right into the night; it was the longest we've had with her in a while!  We were basically awake with her from 1:30-5:30 trying the pacifier, her bassinet, our bed, the swing...

Despite little sleep, I managed to make it through work and was able to come home and nap some.  My mother-in-law came ove this afternoon and held Kar while I got to make my dinner.  It's in the oven right now!  I'm excited.  Although I think maybe this would be good with some more veggies added in.  We'll see.

What do you think of the cupcakes?  They probably aren't staying.  :>  I was playing around with things yesterday - amidst the infant shrieks - but what I really want to design is a custom header.  I even found a blog post that details how to do it!  When I have a good chunk of time I'm going to give it a go.  I also added/changed some page titles at the top and am going to start working on those as well.  It's about time.

So this post is quite uninteresting but fussy is starting to wake back up and my dinner is almost ready.  Sadly I'm eating alone as the Mr. gets to attend a fancy steakhouse dinner with a client.  That's fair. ;)

OK.  HERE'S DINNER!  IT WAS REALLY GOOD! :-)

[caption id="attachment_2041" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Simple Salad"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2042" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Love this dressing!"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2043" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Mmmm! Out of the oven"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2044" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Buttery cracker crust"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2045" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Delicious meal!"][/caption]

Make this!  You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I've never had that dressing before. I love anything Asian so I gotta be on the look out :D