2/1/11

Lazy Day Plan

Sheesh, is it cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I held Karlyn a lot today for body heat :) We were kind-of lazy...  It was seriously too cold to do anything but be under a blanket!

There was some of this

[caption id="attachment_1752" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Oatmeal of course"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1754" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Warm Naps"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1758" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Hot Tea"][/caption]

And then my friends, there was this.  Allow me to introduce to you (if you've never had the pleasure of meeting)...

The grilled peanut butter & jelly sandwich~

You know what to do. 



Make your sandwich.  I like Smucker's natural crunchy PB and I used Smuckers red raspberry jam along with it.  Butter your bread.  Grill that bad boy.



Let it get all melty.



Devour. 

You do see the jam pouring out of the sandwich right?  This is the big leagues people.

Have some tea with it.



And consume both while wearing super warm fleece zebra pajama pants.



The recipe for a cold, stay at home, do nothing day :-)  Maybe I'll get to those birth announcements tomorrow ;>

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Loving the zebra pj pants! :D

MOM said...

keep my pumpkin warm!!!!!!

Rachael Weeks said...

Never thought about grilling a PB&J! Sounds and looks delish! Too bad we are out of PB right now :( Will definitely be trying that in the near future though!

beautyrun said...

Mmmm grilled peanut butter and jelly... I think I'll make myself one, either for breakfast or dessert tomorrow. I'll also use my beloved panini maker! I seem to be using it for everything!

Thanks for the idea.

Cute baby by the way!