1/25/11

Today

Little K and I had a good day!  I started it off with a smoothie~

[gallery]

1/4 c. milk. 1/4 c. water. 1 frozen banana. 4 frozen strawberries. 2 T. ground flax seed. 2 small handfuls spinach. Yes, spinach. You can't taste it :-) But it does make it not so pretty...

We made a grocery list.

Went to the chiropractor.

Visited the sweet ladies at the dentist office.

Stopped in at my work.

Got groceries.

Made soup.

Then Karlyn got to sit with Nona while I got another workout in!  I am so grateful that my mother in law likes to come spend time with her granddaughter while I go to the gym.  It works out well for both of us!  I did a little bit of legs at the gym for the first time in forever plus some upper body and 1o minutes on the bike.

Leg press 120 lbs, squats and lunges with no weight, and just 1 set of a hamstring exercise, also with no weight.  I'm curious to see if I'll be sore tomorrow.

I loved getting adjusted today at the chiro.  I have some type of spasm in my back right now from carrying K around in her carseat yesterday.  That thing is heavy!  I have no idea how I'll carry her when she weighs even more...guess she'll just have to learn to walk :>

I can't believe how fast the weeks are ticking by; it's crazy!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like you had a good day!

Jenny said...

Eek I know it's almost February!!