11/13/10

34 weeks!

Took Dodge on a walk tonight in the cool weather...I think it was a bit too much for his little doggy lungs.  He kept making weird sounds when we got back!  I hope I'm not a bad mother :/

I felt good on the walk!  I need to keep that up but it's hard now after work with it getting darker earlier.  Went to my good friend Erica's baby shower today and celebrated her little girl coming pretty soon after mine!  We took a cute belly pic together that I can't wait to post.

Here's me at just shy of 34 weeks ~



Off to get groceries and some dinner with the hubs!  Love that guy.

2 comments:

Cory Lee said...

Oh my word, you are34 wks?!?! You are small!!!!! you def don't look 34 wks at all. Cant wait to see her :)

Becky said...

Oh my GOSH, you cannot be 34 weeks already!! Wow, that was fast! You look absolutely fantastic, I hope you know!