1/21/10

technical difficulties

I'm finally feeling better.! Yes, you can now let out a collective sigh of relief.  Unfortunately somethings up with my camera adapter cord thingy.  The box won't pop up that lets me transfer my pictures from my camera to the computer.  My camera battery light IS flashing but I don't think that's the problem.  Something on the computer said it didn't recognize the device.  What the heck!?  I don't have time for this.  AND I just put new batteries in not too long ago!  Sheesh.  Do all digital cameras eat batteries like that?  I bought these lithium ones that were supposed to last 4x longer.  Hmph.

I had a good day at work today and really got a lot done.  I was behind from when I was out for my surgery last week and finally was able to sort through and file lots of e-mails today.  Speaking of surgery, I went at 2:00 and Dr. Miller took the packing out that he had put in on Tuesday and gave me a syringe thing to clean out that area with for the next 5-7 days.  Woohoo.  I'm just glad I'm not in pain any more (knock on wood) and feel somewhat normal again.  I am extremely sick of eating soft foods though.  I had a Sonic grilled cheese today that tasted incredible.  It probably really wasn't but after not having bread for a week, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  What I really can't wait for though is pizza.!

My shows are on tonight.  I guess I have lots of them.  But tonights line-up is: Community, Parks and Recreation, and...The Office!  At least I think they're all on; I haven't checked.

Ok, I'm gonna try my camera one more time...no cigar.

I guess I'll work on it some more and see what I can do.  I wish I was more technilogically minded!

No comments: